25 Oct Microsoft 365
Posted at 11:56h
Microsoft 365 has various plans but we think business premium offers the best value for money for all micro and small business.
• Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
• Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook, Exchange, and Teams.
• Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of cloud storage on OneDrive per user.
• Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection.
• Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.
• Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices safe and up to date.
Compatible with Windows 10 Pro. Some management features are not supported in Windows Home. All languages included.
Even though there a lot more office65 offers we have shortlisted following list of key features and function that are more align with small business needs and will most likely use everyday.
Teamwork and communication
– Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 people with Microsoft Teams
– Chat with your team from your desktop or on the go with Microsoft Teams
– Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place with Microsoft Teams
– Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet using SharePoint
Web and mobile versions of Office apps
– Web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
– Always up-to-date versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for iOS and Android on up to 5 mobile devices and 5 tablets
– Real-time coauthoring so multiple users can work in the same document, simultaneously
Email and calendaring
– Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
– Use your own custom domain name (for example, email@example.com)
– Business-class email on mobile devices, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange
– Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders
– Schedule meetings and respond to invitations with ease using shared calendars
– Set up new user emails, restore deleted accounts, create custom scripts, and more from anywhere
File storage and sharing
– 1 TB of OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing
– Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across your synced devices
– Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links
– Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
– Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
Security and compliance
– Protect your email against spam, malware, and known threats with Exchange Online Protection
– Create password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a specified number of days.
Desktop versions of Office apps for PC and Mac
– Fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for Windows or Mac (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
– Each user can install the Office apps on up to 5 PCs or Macs
Advanced threat protection
– Help protect against sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links, and get cutting-edge defenses against zero-day threats, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts with Microsoft Defender for Office 365
– Remotely wipe company data from lost or stolen devices with selective wipe from Intune
– Restrict the copying or saving of company information to unauthorized apps and locations with app protection for Office mobile apps
– Enforce malware protection to help keep your Windows 10 devices safe from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software with Windows Defender
PC and mobile device management
– Configure security features and settings on Windows 10 PCs and mobile devices running iOS or Android®
with an easy-to-use setup wizard5
– Configure your PCs to automatically install Office and Windows 10 updates