26 May Cyber Security
Lets talk about importance of Cyber Security
Would you run your small business without any business insurances?
What about Cyber Insurance?
Yes, there is something called Cyber Insurance and some government & private organizations will not do business with you if you don’t have Cyber Insurance.
Are you thinking?
- Hacker won’t be interested in hacking into my small business
- Taking over my data to do what
- I have nothing they can use
- I don’t have any financials or anything valuable they can use
2. Cyber Criminals know that its easier to get ransom from small business because they will not have a reliable offsite backup where they can recover their entire environment.
3. If you have customer data its now mandatory to report any data breaches, which also damages your brand & business reputation and tells the world that you did not take Cyber Security seriously.
Cyber Security is a mandatory for all industry.
2. Complexity and self-efficacy.
3. Underestimating the risk and consequences of a cyber incident
4. Planning and responding
1. Technical advice must be prioritized so that Australian SMBs know which cyber security practices to implement first for best results.
2. Talk to us before its too late, we have all the knowledge, skills and experience to make your business Secure.
3. We have a Cyber Security Implementation plan which we can implement step by step in Phases to keep the cost more manageable. Some measures cost lot less then you think.